Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Acting out "Trifles"

I'm in a play. Again. For the second time in my life. 
The first time was more than a year ago in high school, for the school's Talont show (yes, that's how it was spelled, probably because our school's mascot was a falcon). I did it with a few friends of mine, and we all did it for fun. We sure did have a great deal of fun preparing, rehearsing and doing it on stage, even though it was preeettty terrible when we looked at it on YouTube a few days later (someone in school manage to film the whole thing and posted it on YouTube).
Now for my English class, I have to play one of the characters in a script called "Trifles", it's sort of a murder mystery, my type of thing, but rather my type of thing to watch with other people acting it, not for me to be in it, and act. Nevertheless, I assure myself "it's going to be one hell of a ride" (Gravity).


No comments:

Post a Comment