Monday, November 18, 2013

"The Man in a Case" - the play

I loved the acting on the first scene of the play, by Young Mi and Kevin. They were fantastic! They both dressed up nicely to present the character they were playing. Kevin even prepared a background that he painted for the scene of the garden with full bloomed roses. That alone deserved extra points.
I thought both Young Mi and Kevin played their parts very well and clear. It all seemed very natural.
Young Mi played the role of Varinka perfectly; she was lovely and lively, somewhat mischievous. As for Kevin, he stayed calm and strict, just the way Byelinkov was described. The quarrel was amazingly enjoyable.
As I've mentioned in my previous post, I did not think that Varinka and Byelinkov would work out well with neither their relationship nor their wedding. However, at some point, the acting done by Young Mi and Kevin had me convinced that somehow, some way, this couple might do just fine.
I was so engrossed in watching them acting out the script, that I completely forgot to take at least one picture for the sake of this very post.
So here's a picture of a pretty little rose garden for your own amusement after reading that big chunk of words :D

No comments:

Post a Comment